Friday, November 11, 2011

we need a little christmas...

We're planning to make our own tiny Christmas room inspired by Pat Wehmeier's fabulous Mary Engelbreit-inspired. It took a little arm twisting but I think I convinced Rich to do something I never thought he would agree to. You won't believe it! But I won't jinx it by talking about it now. You'll see soon enough!

This sweet little project by Pat Wehmeier is featured in the Christmas 2011 issue of Inspired Ideas online magazine, available here for just $3.99.

6 comments:

Alice said...

What a sweet little holiday house! It looks like a lot of fun to make.

Zuzu's Petals said...

The Christmas issue is BEAUTIFUL!
and it was well worth the wait!
thanks.

Karen Dodson said...

This might be the best issue ever!! I think that every time, though. Beautiful work Amy!!! And I love Pat's little house model!!

Suz said...

It is all so cute, Amy!

Mitzi said...

I just perused the Inspired Ideas Christmas 2011 issue, and was truly inspired! I absolutely love all the gorgeous colors (I'm a color fiend) and whimsical, cheerful vibe the projects have. If you ever need another contributor, I'm offering my services (hint, hint....)

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

can't wait to read it!!! i found you through yesterday on tuesday!blog! holiday hugs to one and all!!!