Monday, August 3, 2009

accessories of old




The sad news is that Accessories of Old is closing their retail shop. They'll still have the online shop and will do shows but I sure will miss the wonder of being in a shop surrounded by such abundant vintage beauty. If you're in the area, you have just this month left to experience it for yourself.

Thank you, Lisa and Andrew, for bringing such a lovely store to being and sharing your amazing inventory with us. Good luck with all the fabulous things I know you have up your sleeves for the future.

4 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh no!! I had just discovered this shop recently. I was so looking forward to going back there again on my next visit out East.

tracey said...

WOw, what an amazing selection of gorgeous things!!!! Will have to look more at web page when I have a bit more time..thanks for posting this!

Elyse said...

that's too bad. it must be so difficult to own a business. i wish them lots of luck on their new adventures.

thanks for sharing.

xo

Christine Z. said...

I will miss them, they were so friendly and warm...from the second I walked into their shop. What a bummer!