Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Happy {first} Father's Day, Rich! What a joy it is to share the gift of you with Baby and to see him discovering with joy just how wonderful you are. I love how patient and kind and loving you are and I'm so proud of the father you are.

{This picture is of Rich with our little nephew Keyton at Easter this year}

Happy Father's Day, too, to my own dear ol' Daddy! I love you so much and can't wait to see you later this week. Thanks for being such a good father to me.

{UPDATE COMING IN A FEW MINUTES...}

6 comments:

The Happy Chappys said...

Hey Rich,
We are so excited for you on your first fathers day HAVE A GREAT ONE!!! Little Baby is so blessed to have you and Amy.There is nothing more special than being loved! We were also excited about the God Parent opportunity.
God bless you
The Happy Chappy's

Jeanie said...

Happy 1st Father's Day! So wonderful!

roseroomnz.com said...

Happy Fathers Day Rich. I am so pleased you can have a Fathers Day. As the 'female' half of a couple who never thought they would experience such an occasion, I love to hear of others experiencing parenthoood, no matter what form it comes in. Much blessings to all of you, Rachael

Decor To Adore said...

What a special tribute.

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Happy 1st Father's Day to your husband! The baby is adorable!! Enjoy every minute of your parenthood!

Little Blue Violet said...

Happy Fathers Day Rich. May I also add that I think that quite possibly may be the cutest baby in the world?
smiles
DarLy*~