Monday, December 3, 2007

all in a row



Hello, friends. Hope you had a great weekend. It was a whirlwind of activity for us on Saturday. We did end up at Ikea and were able to pick up a few things. But the crib we were hoping to get was sold out so we'll have to go back next week.

Here are some ornaments I just finished for an ornament swap. They were lots of fun to make. Now I need to package them up and send them off. I hope they like them.

I used cupcake papers to make the skirts ala Jennifer Murphy (check the Martha Stewart site to see how she did them for the pom pom bunnies).

9 comments:

Babelfish said...

The bears are really adorable, love the little details and the sweet cupcake dresses.

Wendy Updegraff said...

Oh, they will love those ornaments. They turned out so cute. Can't wait to see more of the room with all of the furniture from Ikea (love that store).

laina kay said...

Super cute! I love using those little bears for all sorts of things, from invitations to ornaments! They're so fun to dress up! Love the idea of cupcake paper skirts!

deb said...

How could they not - they're darling!!

Francie Horton said...

ohohoh! those are so sweet!

Junie Moon said...

What adorable ornaments!

Jen Kershner said...

How absolutely adorable. I'm sure they will be a big hit!

Jana said...

These are completely adorable!!!

Hope Wallace said...

Oh I love them! I did the ornament swap too but mine did not come out nearly as nice. You should make some for the shop!!