Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I put the pro in procrastinator...

I'm supposed to be cleaning. You guessed it...the studio/workroom. I'm doing everything else under the sun. {including posting this}

About an hour ago I wrestled with the biggest chair ever made to push it out the door. I rolled it and then ended up Lucy-style wedged between the door and the chair in what seemed at the time like a permanent position. When I finally got myself loose and shoved that big chair out the door, I flopped down in the chair and declared it time for a break.

That was over an hour ago.
Heigh ho...Heigh ho...it's back to work I go.

Oh, but wouldn't it be nice to play in the leaves. There are none yet but soon. I can smell them catching on fire with color and getting crisp for proper foot crunching.
That's it...break over. I'm going back to work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Amy! I can see you doing the "Lucy" thing in wrestling that chair.

I get sidetracked a lot, too. But maybe we should think of these times as "creativity breaks."

Cheryl said...

Are you at my house spying on me? I planned on cleaning baseboards today...I know...be still my heart. You guessed it...haven't touched one yet. Next it's my sewing room...

a pink-bee said...

I am suppose to be cleaning the livingroom, have played in the craft room and the cottage. (oh and on computer) now back to the task. dang it :)
crystal

david hayes said...

I also can't wait to play in the leaves.

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! I love the title of this entry, it's so me...

LindaSonia said...

Agree you are hylarious... LOL LindaSonia

Anonymous said...

I like to call it creative clutter. Who am I kidding, I feel your pain.
Josie