Monday, July 23, 2007

lots of letters



I just packaged up a large letter order that's on its way to foggy Londontown. Here is the destination...and here

is a peek inside the shop.

It's fun to think of all of these letters finding their way into the homes of nice British people.

I've taken the letters down from the shop, if just temporarily. It's a bit overwhelming to make so many at once (like I just did for this large order). I've noticed lots of other folks making them. Let me know if you're in the market for them and I'll point you to another whose making them.

On another note, my sweet friend Melanie said she can't see the photos on my blog posts these days. Anyone else having a problem? Have any ideas why this might be happening?

5 comments:

Christen said...

Oh, it's such a shame you won't be selling your letters right now. I was thinking of getting some for my preggers friend! Can you recommend someone else to me? You can e-mail me at colivarez@stampington.com. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty shop - reminds me of a candy store for the home! Congrats on the big order across the pond!

Incidentally - I finally got around to reading the latest issue of Romantic Homes and there was a great layout about you and the items from Corey! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone show me this article in Romantic Homes? I would love to see it, thanks.

I have no problems viewing your pictures here.

sheshedecor said...

I have a good idea why she may not be able to see your pictures, as I am having the same problem on EVERY blog I visit. The new version of Norton Anti-Virus has been distributed nationwide in the past few weeks, and to many computers/subscribers it happens automatically, without them even telling you what the ramifications are. It has made my blog watching life very difficult, and I would think very bad for business for all of you wonderful folks we purchase from. Thanks so much. Sheila in Mt. Angel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this London shop! I've just ordered some of the knitted cupcakes :-)