Monday, April 30, 2007

ahhh, monday...





I met so many wonderful people Friday and Saturday. I loved every minute of it. Thank you to all of you who stopped by to say hello and chat. And thank you, too, for your purchases.

Hope stopped by and took lots of amazing pictures, including the ones at the top of this post. Thanks, Hope! Waisze and her fiance drove all the way from New York City (I sort of feel like those guys in the salsa commercial!). She is a complete doll! Megan and her mom were tons of fun. And a special thanks to Korie for not only stopping by but for spreading the word so well and to Pam for helping me so much on Friday.

I know I'm missing others I should mention but my mind is a little fuzzy from pure exhaustion. I still haven't unpacked my car from the Paris Flea Market. That's on the list of things for today. And what a list it is! I'd better get to it.

Hope you have a lovely day ahead of you.

7 comments:

OldBagNewTricks said...

Oh, Amy, I am simply tickled to pieces that the Paris Flea was such a huge success. It looks like the weather was lovely. Thank you so much for sharing all thse spectacular pictures. They make me sorry I didn't make the nine hour drive to be there. I am jumping up and down and throwing confetti for you.

Anonymous said...

I could spend all day admiring the pieces on that desk alone!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

WOW! I got a mention and you found my blog! It was so much fun to meet you! Your booth was delightful and I love all my goodies.

Megan

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the weekend was a success Amy! I would have loved to be there. Loved the flags. As fun as it was I bet you are loving this Monday tho.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I was so thrilled to finally meet you. I left so incredibly inspired to create something pretty! Your creativity is truly contagious!!

Sadie Olive said...

Your booth looked amazing. I wish I was there to shop and to meet you! You are such an inspiration to me. Congrats on your success!

Sara

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there! Everything looks so tempting - so love your blog and inspiration! I've added you to my favorites - hope that is okay!
xo,
Kim