Monday, July 18, 2005

pretty cards



I adore our collection of vintage photo tag cards. They are made so well and are great for when you want to include a different sort of card with your gift. There are a couple for birthdays and 4 for special friends. My favorite is the one that includes the quote from Robert Louis Stevenson "The best that we find in our travels is an honest friend" and then says I am so happy I found you.

Click on the picture above to be delivered directly to the collection at InspireCompany.com You can add an inscription and I'll be happy to fill it out for you and send it with your gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, havent written in a while, I have been planning my move. I got into your site to see if you had any new finds, I had an urge to shop!!! I heard you had surgery, how all is well.
take care, eneida:)
p.s. I will write soon, I have lots of questions, I am moving to Northern Virginia in January!!!!